Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A New Author!

Hi Everybody!
I decided I didn't want to manage a blog all by myself, so I've asked a very dear friend of mine to help co-author from time to time. Yay! Some of you may already know him since he was a World School International Forum 2009 graduate, but his name is Dillon. He will also be adding his "two cents" occasionally (he probably won't post as often as I do since he's in college doing pre-med and minor in Spanish (and possibly Russian)). Some posts we may work on together and some posts may be just him or just me. We're not really sure how it is going to work out yet. We'd also like to start a series that would be released once a week over a certain topic like music or something, but we're still in the early brainstorming days with that idea. If you have questions you would specifically like him to answer then let us know. He will have his own email, but will not be keeping up with the twitter account (he hates twitter haha ... to be honest, I'm not sure what I think of it yet either). I'll let him give his own personal introduction so he can decide what all basic information you, as readers, should know about him - whenever he gets around to it. For now though, I think this is enough to suffice.

This is a picture of us from way back in the day ... Actually, it was just taken two years ago, but we've both changed a lot. Anyways, here's us as a Senior and Junior in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment